Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) drove many iconic cars during his time in The Fast Saga, so here are all of his cars so far in the franchise. Dom has appeared in seven Fast & Furious movies, as well as Diesel’s self-created and directed tie-in short film, Los Bandoleros.The actor will surely add a few more vehicles to this list with a few more installments on the way in the near future.
Dom is a major fan of muscle cars, something that became apparent very early in the franchise. Rather than use typical models for speed during street races, Dom preferred something with horsepower. His love for this type of car was influenced by Dom’s father, another car fanatic, and Dom had a tendency to argue with Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) over his friend’s loyalty to imports.
Next up, Dom will play a major role in F9, set to release in May 2020. The installment is already teasing new cars at the center of wild stunts including rocket-powered Pontiac Fiero. The F9 posters also feature the cast posing in front of some of their signature cars. Before the movie’s release, let’s take a look back at everything Dom drove and when he took the wheel of each car.
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Dom’s signature car in The Fast Saga is the black 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. The car, which he built with his father, appeared in The Fast and the Furious, Fast & Furious, Fast Five, and Furious 7. It was destroyed in Furious 7 when Dom faced off against Deckard Shaw in Los Angeles.
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
In the end credits of The Fast and the Furious, Dom was seen escaping Los Angeles and driving a red Chevelle in Baja, Mexico. The car then made its return in Fast & Furious when Dom drove home to attend Letty’s funeral. Dom later sanded the car, repainted it gray, and blew it up while trying to get vengeance for Letty’s dèath.
1970 Plymouth Road Runner
Dom’s Road Runner was first seen at the end of The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift when he encountered Sean at the race. He mentioned that he got the car from Han which led back to Furious 7 when Dom traveled to Tokyo to retrieve Han’s belongings after his presumed dèath. Dom used a different Road Runner in the movie when he was back in Los Angeles.
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
Dom bought the Challenger in Spain and was later seen racing Brian at the end of Fast Five while celebrating their successful heist. In the next film, Fast & Furious 6, Dom and Brian were racing once again while using the same two cars. The fate of the car is currently unknown in The Fast Saga.
The Other Cars Dom Drives In The Fast Saga
The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- 1993 Honda Civic EJ1 – The models used by Dom, Letty, and Leon when they hijack truck at the start of the film.
- 1993 Mazda RX-7 – Drove the red Mazda during a race against Brian, Danny, and Edwin.
- 1994 Toyota Supra MK IV – Brian primarily used the car, but he gives it to Dom so he can escape at the end of the movie.
Fast & Furious (2009)
- 1987 Buick Grand National – Dom used it to hijack fuel tankers in the Dominican Republic.
- 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi GH – Dom gave the car to Brian after destroying the Nissan Skyline.
- 1973 Chevrolet Camaro F-Bomb – Dom stole the car and used it to later kill Fenix Calderon.
Los Bandoleros (2009 Short Film)
- 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible – Dom and Letty drive together to the beach before rekindling their romance.
Fast Five (2011)
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Sting Ray – Technically Dom didn’t fully drive the Corvette, but he and Brian jumped on it to escape the train moments before it went off of a cliff.
- 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Police Cruiser – Dom, Han, Roman, and Brian stole police cruisers to use for their heist
- 2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8 – Dom drove one of the matte black Chargers, which was upgraded for the vault heist but first decided to have a million-dollar quarter-mile race.
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona – Tej bought it from a car auction, but Dom ended up driving it during a race with Letty and during the tank chase in Spain.
- 2010 BMW E60 M5 – Dom and the crew drove modified BMW models to travel around London and track down Owen Shaw.
Furious 7 (2015)
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda – At the start of the movie, Dom drove Letty to Race Wars in the Barracuda to jog her memory about their past.
- 2014 Lykan HyperSport – Dom and Brian tried to steal the chip hidden in the HyperSport, but after running out of time, Dom decided to drive the car through the tower to evade capture.
- 1968 Dodge Charger Maximus – Dom drove the car while cruising with Brian at the end of the movie.
The Fate of the Furious (2017)
- 1950 Chevrolet Fleetline – Fernando’s car in Havana that Dom used to race Raldo.
- 1961 Chevrolet Impala Sport Coupe – Dom drove the car in Cuba and gave it to his cousin after destroying the Fleetline in the street race.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – Dom, Letty, Tej, and Roman used Demons to recover the EMP device during their mission in Berlin.
- 1971 Plymouth GTX – Dom used the car while tracking down information in New York City.
- 1968 Dodge Charger Ice – Dom customized a Dodge Charger to use on the ice during the submarine mission.